Los Altos Hills, california vegetarians, vegans and raw foodist events and singles dating
is a 41 year old, Agnostic / not religious female.
Living in Los Altos Hills, california
A Few Highlights
- Life is good, I'm glad to say! Staying in the present seems to be one of the keys.
- My job is in mental health and though it requires a lot of energy, it is very rewarding. Part of my work includes developing new therapies for people with conditions that have been historically overlooked by the medical community. Teaching and research are also part of the job, which I enjoy.
- Hobbies: QiGong/yoga, cooking or going to restaurants, reading, watching movies at home or out (anything but scary), CAR CAMPING (love it), hiking, sewing, gardening (though it's just a cement slab right now with pots), DIY projects, visiting missions and little towns in rural California, exploring SF (especially Golden Gate Park, anything next to the water), Asian gardens, traveling outside the U.S.
- I've been veg for 75% of my life, starting at age 10. Go back and forth between vegetarian and vegan.
- I've got dogs: Tao is a little rescue and his buddy Max is my mom's dog. It turned out Tao had bad separation anxiety, so Max is on board to help him out. They are good companions.
- Friends would say I am someone who is pretty attuned to people's feelings and a good listener. They would also say I love to find humor in life and share it with anyone who feels the same.
- Staying on the bright side of life is a priority for me. I believe we create our own realities with our thoughts, so why not choose GOOD?
Search More ads