( last login Feb 3, 2023 ad #118188 )
|52 years old|
|Caucasian / White|
|5' 8" (173cm)|
|Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)|
|Single (never married)|
|Yours are fine|
|Relationship:||Casual dates OR serious relationship/marriage|
- Trump voter: no
- Climate change denier: no
- Flat earther: no
- NRA member: no
- Pets: cats
- Clean hands: yes
- Napkin in lap: yes
- Licking fingers: no
- Huge beer belly: no
- Watch TV sports: no
- Audible burping: no
- Cursing: on occasion
- Will listen to YOU: yes
- Living with parents: no
- Underwear: boxer briefs
- Need to discuss my work: no
- Have own transportation: yes.
- Wine: yes. Mixed: yes. Beer: no
- Need to constantly talk about myself: no
- Enneagram: type 4 ("Tragic Romantic")
- Tarot major arcana, single card: "High Priestess"
D.C. native and spent most of my life in that area.
Have been at least a vegetarian since age 5 (self-inflicted, as no one else in my family is). I'm less than a strict ethical vegan but more than a strict ethical vegetarian as I avoid as many animal based products as I can. But even car tires aren't "vegan."
Some interests (not in order of importance):
- tarot cards;
- warm weather;
- personal growth;
- older technology;
- modern architecture;
- going for nature walks;
- healthy living and longevity;
- chess, scrabble, Jenga, pool playing;
- have interest in trying yoga and fencing.
- love restoring old machines.
Recent books read: "American Nations" (Colin Woodard), and "The Alchemist" (Paulo Coelho).
Easy going, down to earth. Moderate or liberal, but not uptight-get-offended-over-everything liberal. Someone who likes to watch movies, films, shows. Likes walks and naps. Likes kissing.