( last login Nov 23, 2017 ad #106746 )
|23 years old|
|Caucasian / White|
|other / not disclosed|
|I'll tell you later|
|5' 9" (175cm)|
|Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 20)|
|Single (never married)|
|Income:||tell you later|
|Relationship:||Casual dates OR serious relationship/marriage OR activity partner|
To whom it may concern... you're going to learn pretty quickly my grammar is not A-1, I like to speak-type (gives some sort of voice to the Verdana font).
... I gotta be honest I'm not one who's good at describing myself. If it means anything I've never signed up for a dating website. I've never really looked into seeking a relationship online... and really I'm only 20 so it kinda makes sense. I've just decided to look for other like minded individuals, and be it I'm a vegan, it's a little more challenging to find that organically (see what I did there).
I'm cheesy, always looking for the humor in things, I "keep it real" and/ or "100" and pretty into sports. I've had a life centered around sports (mostly basketball), which again don't find very often in the veggie/plant based world. I've been vegetarian for the past 10 years, and in the last year finally made the switch to vegan-ism (as a result of educating myself after refusing to do so for so many years [to stay ignorant; sub-consciouslly knowing what was going on]).
I love to go on tangents, rants, binges, researching - anything to keep me going & my mind fresh. I'm super into nutrition as well... yet I love food. They seem to not go hand in hand, but I manage to stay a foodie while keeping my nutrition on point. As you will learn I'm quite different - I'll list a 'few' things to help represent me & things I like.
- Basketball (something I've lived with forever)
- Chocolate (something I can't live without)
- Plantains & Bananas (something I can live eating forever)
- Piggies (what turned me vegetarian as a kid)
- Independent (political party)
- Going to the gym (enjoy lifting recreationally [and getting dem 'mirror' abs])
- Slight OCD (I love to organize things... as you can see a little bit)
Music (This is where it changes things up for ya)
- Foo Fighters
- Elvis Costello
- Old rock hits (The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Animals, Creedence Clearwater, ELO, Queen, etc.)
- Stevie Wonder
- Chance The Rapper
- Alicia Keys
- John Legend
- The Roots
- Mos Def
- J. Cole
- Kendrick Lamar
- KiD CuDi
- Comedians: Louis C.K., George Carlin, Bill Murray, Steve Martin, Chris Rock, Gene Wilder, Richard Pryor
- Late Night Hosts: Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon skits, Seth Meyers, John Oliver
- Political Jokesters: Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert
- Sport Shows: Dan Le Betard Show, Mike & Mike, 30 for 30s
- Makes Me Laugh: James Franco, Seth Rogen, Judd Apatow family and the Will Ferrell/Adam McKay family
- TV Shows: The Office, Arrested Development, Family Guy/The Simpons (once upon a time), Wilfred, Scrubs, Freaks & Geeks, currently: Atlanta, Empire, Being Mary Jane, Archer, Louie, Orange is the New Black...
- Favorite Actors: Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey, Christian Bale, Terrence Howard, Taye Diggs, Ryan Gosling, Steve Carrell, Hugh Jackman, Donald Glover, Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, Natalie Portman...
- Movies: Way too many to name but I've seen all the 90's/00's "kids" movies (Pixar, Disney, etc.)...
I hope this helped describe myself!!!
Sooooo this is where it gets interesting... I have a clue to what type of person I am "seeking" but of course I will always keep an open mind, otherwise I wouldn't have come here in the first place.
MOST IMPORTANT... UNDER 28 YEARS OF AGE.
I'm gonna put my so-called "ideals" in bullet point format to keep it simple.
- Have a sense of humor
- Sense of surroundings (I'll keep leave that up to you to decide)
- Fitness/health conscious
- Likes to travel, explore, try new things
- Being into sports is a plus
- Being taller than me is a super plus (I'm 5'9" ft [69 inches, 175cm])
- Being vegan is a gold star
- Similar music and entertainment not superrr important but is nice
- Not obsessed with money
- Political and religious views are irrelevant to me - I respect most people's opinions
BTW... my profile pictures are to give a realistic depiction... I'm not gonna post the worst face I can make (and yes it can be terrifying haha... but I thought I'd post a normal mirror pic and a post-workout picture to show that I do not look profile perfect most of the time). Just trying to keep it "100" ya know?