( last login Jan 22, 2017 ad #70580 )
|Oneonta, New York|
|67 years old|
|Caucasian / White|
|5' 11" (180cm)|
|Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)|
|No (more) children|
|Income:||tell you later|
|Relationship:||Casual dates OR serious relationship/marriage OR activity partner|
My name is Nathan, which in Hebrew means "to give" and I hope I can compassionately live up to that name. I consider myself a high-consciousness, energic, integrity-filled, thoughtful and caring person.... and here is yet more about myself....I know its more than in most profiles, but what the heck...I am articulate..and there is a lot to know... and its worth getting to know.... Are you up to it?
PERSONALITY - Main personality features include my being:
- Kind and compassionate
- Positive minded, seeking a fulfilling, hopefully romatic and playful relationship
- Honest, with integrity and asking the same
- Broadminded and sensitive
DIET- Have been the following
- Vegan - for nearly a decade
- Vegetarian since 1981 and for reasons of both compassion and health.
- Nutritional student - Have been a student of Hippocrates Health Institute and many leaders in the vegan movement who have helped guide me toward a sound vegan lifestyle. Recently I have written for HHI's magazine to give back.
- My own approaches - I also have a unique philosophy of life and my own creative approaches to diet and health... all of which has helped me stay super healthy, mentally clear, positive and vibrant.
ATHLETIC - Really enjoy being athletic.
- Triathlete - have been a nationally ranked triathlete for the third year running and for which one has to be superfit. About 500 American males my age or older are nationally ranked.
- Competitive Runner - Have been runing for decades and have completed four NYC marathons
STUDIES/LANGUAGES/SKILLS - Born into a Jewish-family in Germany, my sense of compassion for othes and all of life arose from what my family experienced there.
- Languages/Foreign Study - I am conversational in German and a little Hebrew and Yiddish; have spent time in Asia, studied Chinese in college; recently toured Thailand. Otherwise have pursued a broad education..
- Degrees - BA, MA, MBA, and more recently a PhD in philosophy.
- Favorite Studies - Love to share my philosophical thoughts with a partner. Also studied Chinese medicine (MA in Asian Studies) and for several years maintained a CTN or certified traditional naturopathic license.
PROFESSIONS - My professions involve the following:
- Rental manager - my love to make really beautiful living spaces (builder, renovator, real estate manager)
- Naturopath - my love of helping others become and stay healthy naturally
- Accountant and Financial Advisor - to help others keep things together financially. Worked on Wall Street for a while.
- Writer/Educator/Philosopher - Have written one popular book on GMOs. Am planning another activist text - a second Silent Spring - on the evironment and advocating a worldview that supports organic ways of living. Have a health blog with about 800 articles. Also write for Hippocrates Healing the World.
HOBBIES, FUN INTERESTS - Besides my athletics, am passionate about
- Gardening - and partaking in organic natural living.
- Meditating - with daily peaceful meditations,
- Music/Dance - play a little piano and enjoy going dancing
- Games - chess
- Activism - engage in meaningful make-a-difference activism. Am an activist on issues such as GMOs, fluoride and vaccines. In the past have helped a successful program to stop food irratiation in America.
- Not-for-profit Projects - Have helpled several
- Traveling - Going to exotic places, hiking and exploring natural terrains, US and worldwide
- Dog - Walk my dog and tend to her
- Study and Write - about health, environment and philosophies thereof. Have lots of blog posts and one book written...another in progress
Looking for a relationship which can solidly grow. Such a relationship is envisioned as honest, loving, cuddly, passionate, and committed. My ideally-sought woman is attractive for reasons that go beyond the physical. Seeking a woman of wisdom and inner stature, one who shares similar values, interests and potentials for:
- Respecting ALL of life - Human, plant and animal;
- Being spiritual - wise, thoughtful, and trustworthy.
- Vegan - preferring less processed, whole organic plant-based foods; open to changes in lifestyles if health and/or vitality improving.
- Alive and Lively - physically active and fun-loving. Artistically or musically inclined a plus.
- With a beautiful temperment - non-violent and/or nurturing. Ever humble, rarely aggressive or dominating; open to sharing one's deep inward truths and to faithfully support the truths of one's partner; othewise genuinely ready-willing-and-able to communicate and receive inner love and peace; to love and be loved.
- Adverse to... most drug, alcohol, smoking uses. Adverse to what is unfair, deceptivel or alluring. No games played except board games.
- Well read/consciously connected - Caring and knowledgeable about local, national and world affairs; seeking creative solutions for our world's challenges.
Ultimately there has to be chemisty.