( last login Mar 20, 2017 ad #357 )
|Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|47 years old|
|Caucasian / White|
|other / not disclosed|
|6' 1" (185cm)|
|Cancer (June 21 - July 22)|
|Single (never married)|
|I want (more) children|
|Income:||$80,000 to $100,000|
|Relationship:||Serious relationship/marriage OR activity partner|
I'm looking for a (veg*) girlfriend. And, I want to start a family.
I live by Denman Beach and have a steady job as an engineer. I'm a good person. I love reading and hiking.
Some of my favourite things include:
- Gary Larson, comics
- Albert Camus, novelist
- William Burrows, novelist
- Yanus Cengel, engineering science
- Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
- Hanna (2011)
- The Others (2001)
- Legend (1985)
- The Day of the Jackal (1973), the Jackal (1997), and Carlos (2010)
- The Mechanic (1972), The Mechanic (2011)
- Hellraiser series (1987 - 2005)
- Being There (1979)
- Big Bang Theory
- South Park
- the Carpenters, "Let Me Be The One", "We've Only Just Begun"
- the Tragically Hip, "So Hard Done By", "Bobcaygeon"
- Dionne Warwick, "I'll never fall in love again"
- Moby, "Extreme Ways"
- R.E.M., "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"
- Kylie Minogue ft. Robbie Robertson, "Kids"
- Rammstein, "Du Hast", "Tier"
- Ministry, "The Light Pours Out of Me", "Change of Luck", "Just One Fix", "10_10"
- peanut butter and jam
Like me, you are vegan or vegetarian and want to start a family.
You are kind, health conscious, and want a life partner.